Pages

January 21, 2012

Rundgang 2012 in the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, Part I



theartVIEw on the annual "Rundgang" in the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna Atelierhaus Lehargasse, where you can watch all kinds of artworks and projects by the students or just stroll around in the classes, have a look at the works in progress and inhale the art soaked atmosphere. Part I is about the Atelierhaus Lehargasse. Jan 19 to 22, 2012.

Die Studenten der Akademie der Bildenden Künste, Wien laden zum Rundgang 2012, präsentieren Ihre Werke und öffnen die Türen zu den Ateliers und Werkstätten. Im ersten teil besucht theartVIEw das Atelierhaus Lehargasse... 19.01. - 22.01.2012.

all artworks © by the artists

You can watch this vid also on YOUTUBE I VIMEO I VODPOD I iTUNES

rund

No comments:

Post a Comment