Pages

January 24, 2012

Open House at the University of Applied Arts Vienna



Open House at the University of Applied Arts, Vienna: If you are thinking about studying there, you can show your works, get infos and breath the air. Or look at the works and workbenches of your fellow students to be... Only on Jan 24th, 2012

Open House in der Angewandten am Stubenring. Wer hier studieren will bringt schon mal seine Mappe, holt sich alle Infos und schaut sich um... Nur am 24. Jan. 2012

all artworks © by the artists

You can watch this vid also on YOUTUBE I VIMEO I VODPOD I iTUNES

angew

3 comments:

  1. I love Vienna and all the galleries. I wish I could afford to come back soon and see your exhibition.
    David Egon fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just searching for this information for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this type of informative websites in top of the list. Usually the top websites are full of garbage.
    Hoover F5810 SteamVac Carpet Cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you liked the vid, Diane (-: Chris

    ReplyDelete